T1 & Tell Me T1 & Tell Me

You really should just submit this as audio.... there was no animation to this whatsoever.

Go to Sleep now - 1 Go to Sleep now - 1

This was submitted yesterday before it got blammed. I suggest you make improvements with the graphics at least before attempting to submit the same exact thing again.

Easter Bunny Riven Easter Bunny Riven

Dat anal creampie!
Nice job on this! I think it'd be better with more sound effects.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, i plan to do that in my next animations.

New Basketball Shoot New Basketball Shoot

Was pretty fun. The main issue I have with this game is the fact that I can't see it fully on my screen. I had to have it more shifted to the bottom, but I couldn't see my score and the time left while I was playing. Would be better if you were able to make the game's size less taller than it already is.
Also, I think adding typical basketball sound effects would make this better.

Under the Gobling Guard Under the Gobling Guard

I liked this game. Has that defender concept with new challenges introduced on each level. Liked that you are able to continue from where you left off when you lose and the diverse upgrades you can make, like the fire and iron rocks.
Only thing that is putting this down is the graphics but other than that, the game play itself was fun.
Nice job!

Lenke responds:

the graphics are still my karma...

Cooking Academy Donuts Cooking Academy Donuts

Nice and simple game... a little too simple. But I really liked the graphics and the possible styles of the donuts people can make. Nice job!

Classy Helen alternate Dress Classy Helen alternate Dress

Never got to say us until now, but I LOVE your drawings!
Great job! Helen lookin' sexy and badass.