T1 & Tell Me T1 & Tell Me

You really should just submit this as audio.... there was no animation to this whatsoever.

Go to Sleep now - 1 Go to Sleep now - 1

This was submitted yesterday before it got blammed. I suggest you make improvements with the graphics at least before attempting to submit the same exact thing again.

Easter Bunny Riven Easter Bunny Riven

Dat anal creampie!
Nice job on this! I think it'd be better with more sound effects.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, i plan to do that in my next animations.

Nami: Episode 1 Nami: Episode 1

Amazing!

I would like to start with the graphics/animation. Loved the special effects of the weapons (swords, arrows). The display of the brightness of the sun in the beginning was beautiful, along with the background display of the mountains, trees and grass. It gave it that Japan feel to it. The clothing/armor that the three people in this movie wore was nicely made, along with the movement effects of the warrior when she is dodging all of those arrows.

The storyline was interesting as well, seeing a warrior being ordered to be executed for supposedly committing a crime. Seems like this is going to be interesting when more parts of this story are made.

Thanks for making this! I'm really looking forward to more of the story! :)

CrabbWalker responds:

Thank you for your review, there will be more coming up :D

04 - Punch Through The Pyramid 04 - Punch Through The Pyramid

Nice! First time in a while I enjoyed a new stick figure movie!
Had great action to it, good music, nice voice acting and cool effects for a stick figure movie.
Are you continuing this?

HadenCreate responds:

Yes I am, and please feel free to check out previous episodes. Thank you!

Losing a Pokémon Battle Losing a Pokémon Battle

That was hot. Loved the storyline with her just losing the pokemon battle and paying up in other ways besides cash >:)

Also nice looking graphics and sound effects. Personally liked the action with the clothing on!

Freakorama1 responds:

Heh. "Storyline" should be in quotes.

Craigslist the Cat S.1 Craigslist the Cat S.1

Found this pretty funny, especially the cat's meowing. I also noticed how the cat's facial expression changes after a while. Thanks for the laughs!

Sonic the Hasbeen Ep 6 Sonic the Hasbeen Ep 6

frostbyte you're back! Man it's been a while since I've last seen a submission from you. I hope you also continue the Final Fantasy Crime Drama!
Great work!

HK's Phoenix Wrong HK's Phoenix Wrong

Aww man coming back to this video after about 8 years really is nostalgic! Came by here again to say great job and thank you for making this! :)

Luigi Death Stare Luigi Death Stare

I don't care about graphics, the prgram used, etc, I found the whiole idea funny. Great song choice for the as well!

FleetAdmiralTony responds:

Here's the rule of any site that lets you share your work with the world. 3 out of 10 people will hate everything about it. Whether it's the program, the idea, the lack of commitment, or anything else. It is HUMAN LAW, that there is nothing that will satisfy 100% of the people.

My job is to handle the negative people in a positive and professional way.

Remember this my friend.....nothing is 100%

But im positive that i will continue content to make the NG community laugh and enjoy themselves. That's the real goal of a NG content creator. And thank you man